Tia, Tia, and more Tia!

Pictures and updates on our beautiful baby girl.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Harder Than I Thought

OK, so this blogging and posting stuff is harder than I thought. That, and I'm too much of a perfectionist, which I already knew. Anyway, I did have like six posts done, but I didn't like some of them, and I wanted them in a certain order, so I just deleted all of them. I'm getting it down, but it's late and I'm tired, so I'm gonna try again another time. At least I got one post done, even if it is from April. I wasn't completely happy with that one either, but I let it go. I'll pry have more done by the time anyone sees this, cause I'm not gonna email anyone about the site yet. Well, I think I'm so tired I'm babbling. If anyone has any pointers for me when I do finally tell ya'll about the site, please share! I love you all, and thank you for being patient with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home